Listed below are GMC Motorhomes for sale. If you're looking to buy or sell parts, accessories, etc., please choose the "For Sale" or "Wanted" links from the signpost at the left.
Late Coaches (1975 & after)
1977 GMC Eleganza II
- 26-foot RV with Mondella Olds 455 Engine (5000 miles only); Edelbrock heads; aluminum intake and exhaust headers
- Rebuilt carburetor; distributor; and six new tires (only 471 miles)
- Onan generator; trickle charge solar panel (Boost 2000); 110 inverter; rebuilt macerator pump
- Tows like a dream with that big racing engine
- New toilet; new silver carpet; new Hunter Douglas mini-blinds; large windows all around; brown interior
- Large Propane/110/12v refrigerator/freezer; rarely-used oven; lots of kitchen cabinet/drawer space; double stainless steel kitchen sink; three-burner stove; microwave shelf
- Large closet; wet bath with sink/shower/toilet; sleeps 5 - 6 (full bed, sofa makes into fold-down bunk beds, dinette set makes into oversize twin bed); bedroom cabinets/drawers
- 2-inch tow hitch; retractable entry step; new ladder to roof; new spare tire cover; center roof A/C; overhead fans; large underbed tool storage area
- Comfortable driver and passenger swivel seats with seat belts; new privacy curtain; headliner in great shape
- Water/electrical hookups; air suspension system (rear tires)
- Only 93,000 miles
$19,500 (located in Apple Valley, CA) Phone: (805) 969-7178 or email@example.com
1978 GMC ELEGANZA II, 26'
26' coach, 403 engine, 52,600 original miles, Rear bed/TV, Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Couch, Dinette booth, Day & Night window coverings, Sony radio w/CD player, Low profile roof air, 6x3 roof storage pod, Awning, Onan generator, Headers, CB, One (1) year old hub centered 16" Eagle rims & tires, Converter, Newer house batteries, dual flo mufflers 3" exhaust pipe, Newer water tank, Heat furnace, Propane tank. $15,500. In Penn Valley, located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Tom & Chris Olivas (530) 432-0699. (listed April, 2012)
1976 GMC CLASSIC ELEGANZA, 26'
Excellent condition. All seats reupholstered, new carpet, new shocks, boots, CV joints, custom made curtains, and new blinds and tires, in fall of 2004. Emron paint. Custom built TV cabinet, and backrest on bed. Satellite TV ready. Needs holding tank work, and door painted. Front A/C needs new belts. All appliances work great! $14,000
Doris Hays - 661-948-9152 - Lancaster CA
1976 GMC ELEGANZA II
Rear Bedroom, Side Bath, Alcoa Wheels, Headers, Macerator, Fresh Interior, and Road Ready, References. Asking $20,000. Tom Stefl 949-653-2418
1977 GMC 26ft ELEGANZA II
403 Engine. Drive train recently replaced, 320 Trany, Alcoa Wheels, New Tires, Brakes, Much More. This comes with the original Drive Train and a 3.21 Final Drive. $19,500 John Mirolla 805-528-8269 San Luis Obispo, CA
1978 PALM BEACH
Contact Marcelle Miller (925) 625-9015
1976 GMC PALM BEACH
455 Engine W/96-K Miles. Mostly original in & out, Very Clean, 26-9 Floor plan, Swivel Chairs,
3-way Fridge, New Tires, Hubs & Brakes, 2 A/C, Rack & Pod Great Condition and very clean.
$13,900 Gene Rawlins (714) 544-7228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1976 GMC PALM BEACH
Rear bedroom, beautiful new paint, rims, tires, interior, new front windows and tinting all around and far too many other upgrades to even try to list. Looks and drives like new. Most people think it is new. 34,000 miles, second owner, email pictures are available. $21,500.00 Listed July, 2006. Contact Gary at 714-904-2111 or Email GJMF@SBCGLOBAL.NET
KINGSLEY & GLENBROOK
1977 GMC KINGSLEY (restored)
26', rear bed, $$$ Needs Work. Reasonable Offer. Blair McGranahan. 760-945-1821
Contact Steve Induni, Oceanside, Ca 760-721-1525 Listed November, 2008.
- Full rear bath with new shower-tub enclosure, sink and countertop
- Large closet, lots of storage
- Remodeled kitchen with new sink and countertops
- Newly installed wood flooring and carpet
- Original upholstery and walnut cabinets
- New gray water holding tank
- New black water holding tank
- Two 6 volt deep discharge golf cart batteries connected in series for 12
- All engine work done 5 years ago by certified GMC mechanic
- Passes California smog test
- 84,000 miles
- asking $20,000
Very Clean! Asking price $26,500
Contact Ozzie Porter 805-934-2267 Listed April, 2007.
- 50,000 original miles, original paint, California coach
- 2 roof air units/dash A/C, storage pod
- Refinished original walnut cabinets, interior redone in light tones, inc. headliner/carpets, 3-way domestic frig.
- Twin beds, mini blinds, valences, new microwave, 4 burner stove, TV, new leather captain and first mate chairs
- Rear bath-tub-shower, Fantastic fan
- Mechanically sound i.e. brakes, tires, distributor, front wheel bearings, air bags, 6000KW generator w/248 hours
Interior by Coachman. Walnut trim, Day night shades w/walnut trim, rear queen w/custom mattress, microwave under cabinet, built-in blender in countertop, TV under cabinet above table, front leather captain chairs w/lumbar adj., recent upholstery w/aircraft material-fireproof, hand rails in shower, walnut handrails under cabinets, newer refrigerator, frt extended bumper w/tool box and foot step, vac pump for dead eng braking, Ragusa battery carriers, Ragusa ent step, GM fuel injected eng, TB engine & trans rebuilt, extended air horn on breather w/K&N filter, eng hatch holder by Rex, sensitized brake booster, new macerator w/electric shut-off valve, Jim Anstett brake system, hubs & knuckle rebuilt, strg gear rebuilt (owner's specialty), complete front end rebuilt, airbag risers rear for a softer ride, side toolbox w/slideout drawer, side lift for lifting into coach for handicaped (sitdown position), Alcoa wheels w/Goodyear tires (159R E's). Listed April, 2006. Contact Ted & Lavonne Smith, 5624 SW 14th St., Topeka, KS 66604-2207
1977 23 ft BIRCHAVEN
455 Rebult Engine 5,000 miles on 6/99……..96,000 miles total New: paint 5/94……342 Final Drive New: Alternator, starter, converter, zip oee awnings, alcoas & tires (7) Perfect mechanical exterior and interior Rear Bath, 2 twin beds All manuals and records Formerly owned by Ed and Jean Reeves Moving, Must sell $20,000 Contact: Jeff Funk Work: 562-869-2622/ Home: 562-923-0512
1977 23 FOOT BIRCHAVEN 455 ENGINE
Engine, transmission and final drive are original and in excellent condition. This was a Bob Lamey serviced coach. The engine uses straight Pennzoil HD 30 and has since new. Bob says it is one of the cleanest engines he has seen. Timing chain done at 90,000 miles. The engine is quiet, the transmission smooth and the overall feeling when driving it, and I have just this week, is that is a very solid quiet coach-ready to hit the road.
- Tires are 3 year old Michelin LTX A/S with plenty of tread
- Wheels Alcoa Classic
- Modern electronic cruise control
- Four living area batteries and one chassis battery
- Electric and gas water heater, electronic ignition
- New converter with 45 amp charger
- One roof air, Duo-Therm
- New A&E awning
- Repainted about 5 years ago
- Recarpeted & reupholstered 3 years ago in nice neutral colors
- Purple lights beneath coach, cute touch for nights in the campground
- Microwave with 4 burner stove
- New dash cover
- New refrigerator Dometic, elec/gas
- Winnegard crank up satellite dish
- Flat screen TV
- Pioneer 12 disc CD changer
- AM/FM radio
- Cobra CB radio
- Ragusa aluminum folding step
- Birch screen door
- New batteries
Asking price $15,000 SOLD!
Lots of pictures available
Talk to Jim Rowe (909) 938-7631
Listed July, 2010.
1977 GMC 23 ft BIRCHHAVEN
403 motor with 57,000 miles, Generator, Rear bath model, Clean interior and upholstery, A/C, New tires spare included with another spare rim, Mechanically sound and ready for travel anywhere! Also Spare parts, Original owners manual, 2 volumes of repair manuals. No smoking or pets. Asking $10,900 OBO. Chris Greenup (760) 390-4535 email@example.com Can be seen in Vista CA 92083
Listed May, 2007.
Home | Shade Tree | Schedule | Scrapbook | Marketplace-GMCs
Items for Sale | Items Wanted | Join GMC Pacific Cruisers | Links
Last Change: 10/31/2014
Suggestions/Corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2006-2014. All rights reserved. Hot-links welcome.